With facilitator Janelle Pewapsconias
Neeched Up Youth Workshop
3 hour session
Neeched up Youth Workshop is a session where we learn more about our own leadership through the promotion of Indigenous culture in an engaging and entertaining way. In this workshop we will have lots of fun testing Indigenous and Canadian trivia knowledge, step out of our comfort zones and learn that in the end of the game of life we it is the strength your character that will make you a success in your Neeched Up life.
Our session can run from 2-4 hours depending on your unique needs. All materials will be provided.
- Introduction of Neeched Up Games and Chief Game Maker
- Neeched Up Icebreaker exercise
- Neeched Up Game Activity
- Session Debrief – a sharing circle within a safe space to unpack our session
- Closing our Neeched Up Day
Areas of capacity building includes:
- Confidence building
- Public Speaking
- Life Skills and Decision Making
- Empowerment through knowledge building on Indigenous lifestyles, history and issue
On a scale, based on funding structure of the organization. Fees are to cover the facilitator’s time at the workshop. Contact us for more information e: firstname.lastname@example.org